A Simple Guide to Experience Miracles: Instruction and Inspiration for Living Supernaturally in Christ
J. P. Moreland
- Title: A Simple Guide to Experience Miracles: Instruction and Inspiration for Living Supernaturally in Christ
- Publish Date: 11/16/2021
- Discount: 10
- Publisher: Zondervan Academic
- Audience: Beginner
- Kingdom Categories: Life of the Mind, Power of the Kingdom
This book seeks to give you confidence in and awareness of the supernatural realm as you learn how to flourish spiritually by experiencing more miraculous interventions in your life and ministry.
Filled with inspiring, credible, motivating accounts of miracles, the book covers five different kinds of supernatural activities and provides practical wisdom about how to begin practices, such as healing prayer and learning to deal with the demonic.
In addition to looking at the nature of miracles and explaining why bearing and receiving credible testimony to God's miraculous acts is a crucial feature of a mature Jesus-follower, the book also shows how to distinguish a real miracle from a mere coincidence.
- The relationship between sickness and suffering, along with two different ways to pray for healing.
- How to discern clearly the difference between a genuine miracle and a mere coincidence.
- How to increase your faith that petitionary prayer really works and what to make of unanswered prayer.
- Six ways God speaks to us and advice for hearing God wisely and biblically.
- The role angels play in our lives, how they appear to us, and how to combat demonic influence.
- The biblical basis for most Near-Death Experiences and what we can learn from them.
The book shows that it makes rational sense to step out and engage in employing Kingdom power and to strengthen courage to witness and act on behalf of the gospel of Jesus. Miracles bring comfort to believers, strengthening faith in God and creating boldness in our lives.
- Preview This Book
- Order A Simple Guide to Experience Miracles: Instruction and Inspiration for Living Supernaturally in Christ
- It will strengthen your literacy about God's supernatural activity.
- It will give you a framework for thinking biblically and theologically about miracles and their relevance to the Kingdom of God today.
- It will encourage you with credible and eyewitness accounts of miracles and their power to transform lives.
Table of Contents:
Comment With Care