- Date: 11-16-2020
- Occasion: Live interview on the Parker's Pensées Podcast
- Media Type: Streaming Video
- Audience: Intermediate
- Kingdom Categories: Life of the Mind
In this episode of the Parker's Pensées Podcast, I discuss an argument from consciousness for the existence of God and argue that out of the three answers for consciousness: naturalism, panpsychism, and theism, theism is the best explanation.
- It introduces important concepts and distinctions relevant for understanding the nature of consciousness.
- It surveys reasons and evidences for God's existence from the standpoint of the nature of consciousness.
- It overviews competing perspectives that seek to account for the origin and existence of consciousness.