- Date: 6-17-2020
- Occasion: Live streamed conversations with Sean McDowell in June and July 2020
- Media Type: Streaming Video
- Audience: Beginner, Intermediate
- Kingdom Categories: Life of the Mind
From an online discussion with Sean McDowell, originally live streamed on June 17th, it was great to discuss one of the most philosophically and theologically important topics: How do we know that the soul is real?
From a July 29th conversation with Sean that was streamed live, an extended Q & A, addressing some of the most toughest questions:
- Identifies reasons and evidences for the existence of the soul and why that matters.
- Offers a mini primer on philosophical, theological and biblical issues related to the nature and significance of the soul.
- Models substantive and hopeful responses to tough questions/objections to the Christian worldview.