Finding Quiet: Learning to Handle Anxiety and Depression
- Date: 1/28/2020
- Occasion: J.P Moreland, speaks at Talbot Chapel at Biola University on November 26, 2019.
- Media Type: Streaming Video
- Audience: Beginner
- Kingdom Categories: Life of the Mind, Spiritual Formation
In a 30 minute presentation, the central message of Finding Quiet is distilled.
- It offers a handy snapshot of the main points from Finding Quiet.
- It gives perspective - biblically informed and existentially relevant - for realistically understanding issues of anxiety.
- It offers hope, counsel, and encouragement for thinking deeply about anxiety and learning to overcome its patterns.