Interview with Kay Warren on Mental Health Issues
- Date: 3-23-2020
- Occasion: Live interview with Kay Warren.
- Media Type: Streaming Video
- Audience: Beginner
- Kingdom Categories: Life of the Mind, Spiritual Formation
This interview and discussion with Kay Warren - part of "Hope for Mental Health Community" - was an occasion for me to tell my own story in dealing with anxiety (see Finding Quiet) and to also survey various thought patterns that are distorted and yet have tremendous implications for our self-talk.
- It offers a snapshot of J. P.'s own journey with anxiety.
- It offers perspective on negative, habit-forming thoughts and beliefs that shape mental health.
- It offers practical and insightful tools and approaches to addressing mental health issues, especially anxiety and depression.