The Anatomy of Unbelief
- Date: 11-04-2020
- Occasion: Biola's Apologetics Department conference series.
- Media Type: Streaming Video
- Audience: Beginner, Intermediate
- Kingdom Categories: Life of the Mind
This 30 minute presentation is packed with summary of some important presuppositions for explaining differences between 'belief' and 'unbelief' and the significance of knowledge for environing one's beliefs. Along the way, the talk addresses the importance of nonphysical reality, the problem with worldview like naturalism and postmodern relativism, and the nature of truth as a correspondence relation.
- It offers a primer on important worldview that are at odds with each other today.
- It summarizes relevant issues of epistemology from a Christian worldview perspective.
- It advances the claim that the Christian tradition is a knowledge and wisdom tradition.