Case for Christianity
- Occasion: Lecture series for Biola University's Christian Apologetics Program
- Media Type: Purchase Media
- Audience: Beginner
- Kingdom Categories: Life of the Mind
In four, clearly communicated talks, J.P. resources listeners with answers for some of the toughest challenge that skeptics raise against Christianity. This popular series is designed to help prepare Christians to answer those questions effectively and with confidence. J.P. has spent most of his life trying to help people understand challenges to Christian claims and to learn how to offer a well-reasoned - not mechanical - response.
Disc Topics Include:
- Atheism and the Meaning of Life
- Why Should I Believe in God
- Searching for the Historical Jesus
- Why Should I Believe in Life After Death?
Related content: If this series interests you, you might also want to consider the following:
- It models clear thinking and accessible information for the non-specialist.
- It is full of winsome illustrations.
- It provides answers and perspective from time-tested experience and thinking.