How Do I Know God is Real?
- Date: 1/17/2010
- Occasion: Vineyard Anaheim, Sunday Morning Service
- Media Type: Streaming Audio
- Audience: Beginner
- Kingdom Categories: Life of the Mind
In roughly 30 minutes, this talk attempts to put forth some reasons for why I think God is real. The presentation does not argue from the standpoint of the authority of scripture, although that could be done. Rather, the talk argues from the standpoint of the created order and then works its way toward evidence for the authority of Jesus.
Related content: If this talk interests you, you might also want to consider the following:
- "Case for Christianity" (audio)
- In Search of a Confident Faith (book)
- Kingdom Triangle (book)
- The God Question (book)
- It provides a simple introduction to think about how God is real and what is the sort of evidence indicative of that aim.
- It is clearly spoken and not muddled by sophisticated talk or concepts.
- It can be a helpful conversation starter for helping non-Christians to become acquainted with Christian evidences.